Monday, May 30, 2011

Life Stuff

Hey all,

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, but I was really, really, really sick. I had woken up at 6:30 in the morning with the feeling that I was going to vomit... and did about a 1/2 an hour later. The rest of the day I was feeling off and didn't feel like doing much of anything. So that is why I didn't post.

So as promised here are some life updates...

I've already told you all about my diagnosis with ALS and my screening for the clinical trial, but there is more going on with that. I have made appointments with the disabilities office at my university which is tomorrow, and have an occupational therapist coming on Fri for an assessment.

As for my current living circumstances I am on the third floor of an apartment building with no elevator... so that is something that needs to change... and it is as of June 22nd. My fiance and I have bought a house,  a bungalow, and will be moving in by the end of July... which means that instead of writing this entry I should be packing.... look at me go. lol. Well, I am excited for the new place, it isn't huge, but there is more than enough space for the both of us, and we can put an access ramp up in the front to make life even easier for me.

Another thing that is going on is that my fiance and I are tying the knot on Aug 27th. So we have been busy with wedding plans... though most of the planning has been done, there are still a few things that we need to do, and my fiance's parents have given us a large sum of money for our wedding... which is amazing and more than I could ever hope for.

So if I'm not able to make my daily posts you have an idea as to why... and all I have to say about everything going on is... man I'm glad I opted not to take summer classes this year...

That's all for now,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment